Kingsmead Care Centre
Kingsmead Care Centre can accommodate 34 service users, of whom 25 live in the House Unit and a further 9 live in the Haven Unit. The home, which has been tastefully adapted to provide single or shared rooms, many with en-suite bathroom facilities, is set in attractive gardens and located on the outskirts of Horsham with easy access to shops, church, bus routes and station.
The house unit has a fine lounge with doors opening into the gardens and a ground floor activity unit.
The single storey Haven Unit has large bedrooms each with an en-suite facility fitted with a track hoist system. The rooms are situated around quiet gardens giving a tranquil setting. There is a large lounge/dining room and activity area.
- Experienced staff team
- Nurse call in all rooms
- Full central heating
- Home cooked food using fresh local produce
- Special diets catered for
- Chiropody, physiotherapy available
- Hairdressing salon
- Specialist baths and aids
- Visitors welcome at all times
- Activity centre
- Social and recreational activities programme
- Access to educational opportunities