Kingsmead Lodge is a specialist adult care home providing 20 places for people with learning and/or physically disabilities aged 18 to 65 years. The single storey development has two 10-bed areas and each bedroom has an en suite WC and wash-basin and is fitted with a track hoist system. The rooms are situated around a quiet courtyard garden giving a tranquil setting. There are plenty of day areas with two lounges and two lounge/dining rooms and spacious activity unit.
The house is situated on a main road leading into Horsham and is convenient for all local services with bus stop, church and a pub nearby.
- Experienced staff team
- Nurse call in all rooms
- Full central heating
- Home cooked food using fresh local produce
- Special diets catered for
- Chiropody, physiotherapy available
- Hairdressing salon
- Specialist bath and aids
- Visitors welcome at all times
- Social and recreational activities programme
- Access to educational opportunities
- Spa pool
- Multi sensory room