Rapkyns Care Home
The spacious house has been tastefully extended to provide single or shared rooms many with en-suite bathroom facilities. The level gardens are ideal for walking or sitting in and features a lake which is home to a large variety of water birds, a walled rose garden and a wonderful variety of mature shrubs and trees.
- Experienced staff team
- Nurse call in all rooms
- Full central heating
- Home cooked food using fresh local produce
- Special diets catered for
- Chiropody, physiotherapy available
- Hairdressing salon
- Specialist baths and aids
- Visitors welcome at all times
- Activity centre in grounds
- Social and recreational activities programme
There are many opportunities to visit local beauty spots, seaside resorts, shopping centres, and local gyms. The home is very well situated between Brighton and London, giving numerous opportunities for many varied recreational opportunities.