Apply today for a Nurse role at SHC!
SHC are recruiting Registered Nurses to join the team and work in one of our 15 care homes, located in West and East Sussex, that support older people and individuals who have a range of learning disabilities, physical disabilities, acquired brain injury and complex care needs.
- Location: East and West Sussex
- Salary: £31,284 ‒ £32,326
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Providing highly skilled care to the people we support
- Administering medication and treatments as prescribed and within the policies of SHC
- Maintaining and reporting clinical observations
- Making amendments to care plans and goals according to evaluation
- Reporting directly to the Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager
- Liaising with medical, para-medical staff and case managers in the delivery of care
- Maintaining standards in accordance to NMC and CQC
To be considered for a Registered Nurse position, it is essential that you have:
- A valid NMC Pin / Awaiting PIN Verification
- Nursing Degree Qualification
Shift Patterns Available: 8.00am - 8.00pm, 8.00am - 2.00pm, 8.00am - 4.00pm, 2.00pm - 8.00pm, 8.00pm - 8.00am on a rotational basis. Other shift patterns are also available.
Please Note: Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS)